Have trouble getting the perfect complexion each morning in the rush to get to work? Yves Saint Laurent’s national makeup artist EMMA ARMITAGE shares her top tips and products for undeniable beauty that stays all day
For an everyday look:
1. Apply primer to the back of your hand and smooth onto skin from the centre outwards with a brush or fingertips. Emma recommends: TOUCHE ÉCLAT BLUR PRIMER.
2. Apply foundation with a brush or fingertips to the areas of the skin that require it. Emma recommends LE TEINT TOUCHE ÉCLAT
3. Apply highlighter in dots under the eyes, a stroke on each side of the nose and across the T-zone and blend with fingertips. Emma recommends: TOUCHE ÉCLAT
4. Apply a mattifying balm with a sponge applicator without sweeping on visible pores and shining areas. Retouch as needed throughout the day. Emma recommends: TOUCHE ÉCLAT BLUR PERFECTOR
For a super-natural look:
1. Apply highlighter in dots under the eyes, across the cheekbones, around and down the nose. Emma recommends: TOUCHE ÉCLAT
2. Apply a mattifying balm with the sponge applicator onto cheeks, forehead and chin in soft sweep motions for a rosy glow and smooth finish. Emma recommends: TOUCHE ÉCLAT BLUR PERFECTOR
Live outside of Dublin? Yves Saint Laurent’s national makeup artist Emma Armitage will be on hand in Brown Thomas Galway, Limerick and Cork with master classes and one-to-one exclusive appointments this September.
A €30 booking fee will apply for individual consultations with Emma, however this is redeemable against any products at the YSL counter. To book, ring or visit your local YSL counter.
Emma visits Brown Thomas Galway on Tuesday September 22, Brown Thomas Limerick on Wednesday September 23, and Brown Thomas Cork on Thursday September 24.